If you are a faculty member, post-doc, or staff member at the University of Southern California, consider these benefits of membership:
- Excellent contemporary cuisine served in a congenial setting
- Entertain guests before University, Coliseum, or DTLA events
- Exclusive access to over 30 special member programs
- Exclusive Benefit at The USC Hotel – Discounted USC Rate of $179 plus tax per night,
Campus View room upgrade (based on availability), Choice of Complimentary Breakfast (up to 2) or Parking
- Dine with old friends or make new ones
- Conduct meetings in a private, elegant venue
- Host receptions and other special events
- Enjoy reciprocal privileges with clubs belonging to the Association of College and University Clubs
- First time applicants that are USC Employees have their first-year of dues waived, based on eligibility
- Free membership for a spouse/partner. Just fill in the appropriate information on the application
- Free lifetime membership to all retirees who are members for five years at the time of retirement
Membership fees are $300 annually. Dues can be paid either in full or through payroll deductions.
If you are a current member and plan to retire soon, or if you have already retired and were a member at the time you retired, you may be eligible for a free lifetime membership. This benefit is available only to USC faculty and staff who were active members at the time of their retirement. To find out if you are eligible for this benefit, please fill out our online Retired Member Application. We will contact you within a few days regarding your eligibility.
If you have any questions about membership not answered on our website, please email Kristen Todd or contact us at (213) 740-2030.
If you are currently a member and would like a guest to use club services but cannot be there to accompany them, it is very easy to assure that their visit is a memorable one. Simply follow these three steps:
- Call 213.740.2030 to make a reservation. Be sure to mention that you are making the reservation for a guest.
- Fill out a the guest charge authorization form by clicking on the link above.
- Then, email the completed form to us before the date of the reservation to Ann Marie Luera.
As the member, you are responsible for making the reservation before submitting this request. Use this form only when you want a guest to use the club and you will not be accompanying them.
Priority is given to current University Club members for use of the Club and its services. The Club reserves the right to limit the number of guests using the Guest Authorization privilege.
For reservations, call 213.740.2030.
We are a member of the Association of College and University Clubs (ACUC), which allows our members to visit other Faculty Clubs that belong to the Association. If you would like to visit another ACUC institution, please complete this form and return it to the University Club.